Just what the doctor ordered
Taking excellent care of you, allows you to focus on your patients.
General Linen Service understands that science, discipline, and expertise are the foundations of quality healthcare. And with our own intimate knowledge and proven expertise of the healthcare industry, we provide comprehensive linen management programs to serve all aspects of the professional medical community.
We offer a wide selection of colors and designs to convey confidence and match your organization's personal style.
General Linen Service's healthcare solutions offer a convenient and environmentally sensitive alternative to paper products and eliminate the worry and hassles of handling soiled and contaminated linen. General Linen Service also helps your workplace comply with strict government standards such as OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.1030, which regulates occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens. Our plant is designed to comply with all Joint Commission regulations.
Additionally, we retain an independent Infection Control Practitioner, who is on staff at a major hospital, to inspect our facility on a regular basis to ensure your entire inventory is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Laundered to the highest and most rigorous standards
- Linens are washed at 160° F. We also use chlorine bleach and sharp PH drops to further assure sanitized linen. Our PH range is PH 11 to PH 5.5.
- Wash cycles, time, water temperature, and chemicals are electronically controlled.
- We achieve soil/clean separation in our processing plant via solid barriers and negative air pressure from clean to soil.
- Our air handling system provides more than 170,000 cubic ft. per min. of exhaust and more than 130,000 cubic ft. of clean air intake.
- After processing, clean linen is sealed in plastic for added protection.
- Employees receive regular blood borne pathogen training and are offered Hepatitis "B" vaccinations.
- Protective equipment is properly maintained and sanitized daily.
We are proven experts in the Healthcare category
General Linen Service serves a variety of healthcare categories including:
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dental Practices
- Endoscopy Centers
- Physical Therapy
- MRI & Radiology
- Massage Therapy
- And many more…
Whether you are large or small, one location or 50, we offer the best quality, the best selection, the best service and the best inventory management and control in the business.